This page contains all the major pages and indexes of this site.
Skule and Courses
- Courses – some notes from the Engineering courses I have taken so far
- Breakdown Counter – Uni is stressful
- ECE1T6 Logo – Also in ASCII
- Maps of UofT Campus + Buildings
- About Me
- Books – List of books I’ve read so far
- Resume – Computer Engineer for Hire!
- Blog – I write about tech and bikes. Also (originally) hosted here.
- Vintage and Antique – my thoughts on some selected antiques
- Homelab – info about my my home computer lab and network setup
- Pliny the Elder – my extremely old Dell Lattitude XPi, which still hosts its own webpage
- Game-O-Matic – 2013 / 1st Year Summer LED Gameboard
- My Github page
- My Bitbucket Server – where I stash my private code, for school, etc.
- Minecraft server page – Server ‘about’ page
- Minecraft resources page – Files and the like
- Minecraft map render – Nice Google-earth style map
- Meet Bjorn – about my ‘brother’ Bjorn; also Bjorn’s Website
- Tales from Yugoslavia – some interesting stories I’ve collected and written down from my grandparents
- IRC chat server (Internbot)- yes, I still like IRC and yes, I run a server. Features ‘internbot’ chatbot
- They Say In Engineering – Sung to the tune of, “They say that in the Army… / Gee mom I want to go home”
I frequent these websites. I spend more time following hyperlinks in wikipedia than I care to admit.
- xkcd – and specifically, this comic
- Wikipedia – Click for a random page
- Canadian Public Transit Discussion Board
- Urban Exploration Resource – some neat abandoned locations, with accompanying stories + pictures
Last Updated: July 4th, 2014